Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summary

#1.I would rate myself a 7. Actually I need to refresh my memory on all that was done and browse through it all over again. That would probably raise my rating to an 8.

#2.Oh yes it did. Actually when I signed on I was wondering whether I had taken on more than I could handle.(I had rated my knowledge of Web2.0 pretty low) So the course did a lot to remove self doubts.

#3.Its been a wonderful experience working with the Library Lady.Yes she was as helpful as I had thought she would be.

#4.What I found challenging was to figure out why a particular application was needed and of what use it would be to me.For this I spent a couple of days browsing and trying to figure it out and then did the task. Also my personal challenge was resisting asking my kids for help(they seem to have an inbuilt knowledge about all this)I was pretty determined to figure out everything on my own and I am glad to say I stuck to my decision even tho it took a longer time to complete each task.

#5.I like working at my own pace so I liked it.

#6.Already have and there are alot of people waiting for your next program.

3 comments:

  1. For she's a jolly good fellow!

    Great job, Priti! And congrats on being one of the first "international students" to finish the course.

    I wonder how much shipping an iPad to India will cost?! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. even I was wondering the same thing.'Wink'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on completing the Betty Blogger program, Priti! Well done! And good for you for persisting and completing the tasks on your own. (I'm ashamed to admit that I routinely ask my kids for help with Facebook.)

    ReplyDelete