Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cataloguing

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/PritiMehta (library)

This was very easy to use.(with your instructions most things were)Thanks for introducing me to LibraryThing. I am going to be using this one the most of all .I love reading but like alot of people I have difficulty recalling the names of authors and their books later. So very often I find myself standing in the middle of the library praying for Divine Intervention when trying to remember an authors name. Well now things are going to be easier with LibraryThing. I am going to start cataloguing immediately all that I have read and liked.

1 comment:

  1. So that's what people are doing standing in the stacks at the library--praying for Divine Intervention?! Too funny! However, I have to admit myself that I can usually remember only the title or the author of a book, rarely both so I completely understand. (Or I can distinctly 'see' the cover in my head but can't remember what it says on it!)

    ReplyDelete