Monday, August 2, 2010

Social Networks

I have been on Facebook for the last one and a half years and I really enjoy it.I have connected with so many friends with whom I had lost touch.We keep in touch regularly and it lets you know what they and their families are up to.
The one thing that really concerns me is how people reveal minute details about their families and their lives and are so careless about their privacy settings that everything is there for all and sundry to see.
I am not too worried about this for myself because I have privacy settings allowing only friends to see my profile.I communicate any private information via inbox messages to my friends and they do so likewise.
I am a permanent fixture on facebook .I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing prudent and practical advice for safely using Facebook, Priti. It is great to learn that some BB participants enjoy this tool. And I share your concerns over people who post way too much information for the whole world to see. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt them.

    ReplyDelete